1) Presented a paper on “Sources pertaining to the Ancient Legal System in Sri Lanka”
att the monthly seminar of the Curia Historica, University of Peradeniya, December 1994.
2) Presented a paper entitled “Pallava influence on the Evolution of the Sinhalese Script from 4th Century A.D. to the 9th Century A.D.” at the Multi-International Conference, held at the University of Peradeniya in February 23-25, 1998, on the occasion of the 50th anniversary of Independence of Sri Lanka.
3) Presented a paper entitled “Pallava influence on Sinhalese Architecture” at the seminar on Indo - Sri Lankan Relations, held at the University of Peradeniya, December 26-27-2001
4) Presented a paper entitled “A Historical investigation of the Buddhist Interaction between Sri Lanka and the Pallava Kingdom” at the Annual research Sessions, University of Peradeniya on November 16-2001
5) Article on “South Indian Factor on Sri Lankan Political Straggle up to the 9th Century AD.”, in Dhamsisrsara, Rev. Maharagama Dhammasiri Felecitation Volume, ed. By Rev. Madihe Sumanasiri and others, Maharagama: 2010, pp. 129 – 154.
Transleted article (In to Sinhala)
6) “The Vēļaikkārar in Medieval South India and Sri Lanka”, “Anumodana” Prof. Anuradha Senavirathna Commemoration Volume, ed. M. Somatilake and H. M. R. D. Herath, Colombo, 2004, pp. 136-176. (English article of S. Pathmanathan, “The Vēļaikkārar in Medieval South India and Sri Lanka”, The Sri Lanka Journal of the Humanities, No. 2, vol. 11, 1976. pp 120-137).
7) “The Role of the Port City of Mahatittha (Mantota) in the Tread Networks of the Indian Ocean”, “Iduwara”, Prof. A. D. P. Kalansuriya Felecitation Volume, ed. Daya Amarasekara and others Borella: 2004, pp. 191 – 226. (English article of S. Kiribamune, “The Role of the Port City of Mahatittha (Mantota) in the Tread Networks of the Indian Ocean”,The Sri Lanka Journal of the Humanities,Nos. 1& 2, Vol. xvii & xviii, 1991.)