The aim of this course is to provide an understanding of issues in Adolescent development focusing on Issues of identity and Socialization.
Pre-requisites: PSY 302,306
Identity and Individual development, Socialization in the family. Socialization beyond the family; Adolescent development and socialization.
1. Newcombe, Nora.1996. Child Development. (Enghth Edition) New York.
2. Berk, E. Laura.1996. Child Development. (3rd Edition), Prentice Hall of India, New Delhi.
3. Hurlock, E.1995. Adolescent Development. Mc Graw Hill Book Company, London.
4. Mussen, P.H. Conger, J.J. Kagan, J. Huston, A.C.1990. Child Development and Personality. 7th Edition, Harper Collins Publishers, New York.
5. w;=fldard, ohd frdayK, w;=fldard, fya,s ksu,d, wOHdmk ufkda jsoHdj yd .=rejrhd, YslaId ukaosr m%ldYk, w,qfndauq,a,'