Ven. Indunilpura Indanandais a Temporary Lecturer attached to The Department of Sinhala, Faculty of Arts, University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka. He earned his BA (Hons.) in Sinhala from The University of Peradeniya in 2017.
- Temporary Lecturer in Sinhala, Department of Sinhala, University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka up to present
- Presenting Findings of the Research “Contribution of Buddhist Literature against Hindu- Theism in Polonnaruwa Era” at International Research Conference on Pali and Buddhist studies (ICPBS) - 2018, Department of pali and Buddhist studies, University of Sri Jayawardhanapura, 19th December 2018.
- Presenting Findings of the Research “Contribution of Psychological Analysis to understand characters in Literary genresː A Critical study based on the novel "Swayanjatha"” at Annual Research Symposium (Sinhala Studies at Crossroads), Department of Sinhalese, University of Colombo, 17th October 2018.
- Presenting Findings of the Research “A critical study on symbols the author of Jathaka Stories used in his narrative style” at Undergraduate Research Congress, Faculty of Arts, University of Peradeniya.
- Wiplawawadi shishya prajawe nirmanasheeli kathikawaka arambhaya: Guththila kawya newatha kiyaweemak", Pranama puja 2019.
- The Book “Rankothmalu Vihara Varnana” published in 2018 Rankothmalu Viharaya, Tangalle, Sri Lanka. - ISBN 978-955-3508-01-0
- Editor of ‘pragnopaini” sangara, Rankothmalu Viharaya, Tangalle, Sri Lanka. 2018 - ISBN 978-955-3508-00-3
- "Kolamba ugaya ashritha Sinhala kawiyehi themathmka wiparyasaya", Dharmawijayaprabha, 2019.
- "Ketikathawa namethi shanaraye upalakshitha mayayatharthavadaya gena keti wimasumak, Sandhaara, 2018."
- "Buddha prathimawe sambhawaya ha wikashanaya ha suwisheshatha pilibanda keti wiwaranaya" Bauddha addhyayana shastheeya sangrahaya, 2018.
- "Seegiri ketapathpawura gee akruthiya pilibanda paryeshanathmaka rachanayaki", Sarathi, 2018.
- "Sinhalaye upabhasha bedhaya ha eya bhashawe wakkoshaye wiwidatha kerehi dakwana dayakathwaya", Pragnapayini, 2018.
- "Puranokthinhi bahula washayen yedena sagna ha sanketha pilibanda puranokthi padaka wa rachitha nirmana esurin adyayanayak", Vidusarani, 2018.
Memberships & Awards
- The best performance - Peradeniya University Alumni Association of New South Wales (PUAAN) Scholarship - 2014. University of Peradeniya .
- The Resource person in "one day workshop on Research Methodology in humanities" Faculty of Arts, University of Peradeniya, 2019.
- Working as a Volunteer Student Counselor of the Faculty of Arts, University of Peradeniya for the academic year 2018/2019.
- Worked as a Sinhala Language Instructor for an International Student (From Japanese), Faculty of Arts, University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka
- A Dhamma teacher: Siri Premasiri Dhamma School , Tangalle, 2009-2018.
- I have served as a judge in Dhamma School Students All Island competition at Hambantota district , 2012.
- I was Selected as a Script Examiner, Student’s Union of University of Peradeniya, Literary Festival, 2018.
- I was Selected as a Script Examiner, Department of Cultural Affairs, Central Provincial Council, 2018-08-06.
- Contribution as a Member of the Panel of Revising the Curriculum of the Department of Sinhalese, University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka, 2018.