Ven. Padiyathalawe Gnanawimala is a Temporary Lecturer attached to The Department of Sinhala, Faculty of Arts, University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka. He earned his Royal Pandit degree from The Oriental Studies Society, Sri Lanka in 2015 and and BA (Hons.) in Sinhala from The University of Peradeniya in 2016.
- BA (Peradeniya)
- Royal Pandit (Oriental Studies Society of Sri Lanka)
- Temporary Lecturer in Sinhala, Department of Sinhala, University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka, 2018 up to present
- A Dhamma teacher: Dhammapala daham school, Bibile, 2011-2013 and 2016 up to present
- Lamentation (Valapa) of Sinhalese poems, Undergraduate research congress, Faculty of Arts, University of Peradeniya, Vol. 1. 2016.
- “Budurajanan wahanse kusalakusala winishchayehila yodagath pramana pilibanda adhyayanayak” will Present at 14th International Conference on Pali and Buddhist Studies (ICPBS) – 2018, University of Sri Jayawardenepura, Sri Lanka, 19th December 2018.
- “Viprayogaye kampanaya nirupitha valapa kawya” Sahithyaya special volume - 2018, (Ed.) Samantha Herath and others, Department of Cultural Affairs, 2018
- “Sri lankeya bauddha sampradhaye arambhaya ha wikashanaya”, Sarathi, (Ed.) Sunanda Premasiri and others, Department of Cultural Affairs of Central Province, 2018.
- “Butsarana kathuwaraya nirmanakaranayehila dhekwu samarthayaya”, Sandhara, (Ed.) Ven. Neelapola Dhammathilaka and others, Buddhist and Pali University of Sri Lanka, 2018
- “Pariwarthanayak kireemata athagasanna nayak ganneki. Ohu eya geweemedi mulu naya mudala gewathath e wenath mudal wargayakini”, Patawa shasthriya Sangrahaya, (Ed.) Ven. Kawudagammana Rathanasara and others, S. Godage Saha Sahodarayo, Colombo, 2016.
- “Smruthi kawyayak washayen Piyasamarehi suwisheshithawa”, Pagngnahisohana, (Ed.) Ven. Alahenegama Sumanarathana and others, Sri Pantharama PuranaVihara, 2018.
- “Khanda kawyayak washayen Muvadevdavatha kawyayehi wedagathkama”, Patawa Shasthriya Sangrahaya, Second Edition, (Ed.) Ven. Kirimetiyawe Sugunadhamma and others, S. Godage saha Sahodarayo, Colombo, 2018. (In Print)
- “Sinhala kawiya nawa magakata yomu kala Hela haula kavya sampradaya”, Dharmavijayaprabha, (Ed.) Ven. Bodagama Sumanajothi, Sri Poorwarama Dharmavijaya Pirivena, Kaluthara, 2019.
Memberships & Awards
- D.M.DE Z. Wickramasinghe memorial price For Sinhalese, University of Peradeniya, 2016
- “Guru Prathibha” awards, Ministry of Education, 2017
- Script Examiner, Department of Cultural Affairs, Central Provincial Council, 2018-08-06.
- Script Examiner, Student’s Union of University of Peradeniya, Literary Festival, 2018.